Consistently ranked as one of the top education schools by US News and World Report‘s “America’s Best Graduate Schools,” the School of Education at the University of Delaware is a vibrant learning community that prepares graduate students for careers devoted to the solution of today’s most pressing educational problems. The School’s expert faculty bring their knowledge of the latest research to their graduate students who are rising professionals already in the field, future practitioners, and even tomorrow’s educational researchers.
The School of Education offers the following graduate programs:
Master’s & Specialist Programs
- M.A./Ed.S. in School Psychology
- M.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology
- M.Ed. in Exceptional Children and Youth
- M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
4 + 1 Programs (combined bachelor’s and master’s programs)
- Autism/Severe Disabilities
- Elementary Special Education
- Secondary Special Education
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Economic Education
- Ph.D. in Education with specialization areas in:
Post-Master’s Study (Courses of Study)
There are “Courses of Study” offered by the Delaware Center for Teacher Education to teachers who already have master’s degrees. These courses of study are aimed those seeking intensive professional development through a specific course of study approved for a plus 15 salary increment.
Request More Information
You are invited to request more information and join our mailing list.
Graduate Open House
The College is sponsoring an Open House on November 12, 2014 for more information please click here.
Graduate Program Applicants
Please see the How to Apply page for more information.