Educational Technology Office Hours
Join the School of Education’s virtual office hours designed to support K-12 educators
- Identify technology tools that meet their curricular needs
- Learn how to navigate technology tools recommended by their districts and/or schools
- Integrate technology into their practice
- Provide pedagogical support on the integration of technology tools
- Motivate students in an online environment
- Provide an accessible and inclusive online environment
- Develop assessments in the online environment
October 21–December 16, 2020
Every other Wednesday
4:00–5:00 pm (EST)
Online via Zoom
Interested in an online M.Ed. program?
The School of Education offers programs in Educational Technology, Exceptional Children and Youth, Literacy, and Teacher Leadership. In 2020, USNWR ranked our online graduate programs 15th in the nation for our superior student services, technology and engagement. Course assignments incorporate multiple digital platforms, allowing students to engage with faculty and classmates as they develop successful strategies for their classrooms.