The School of Education’s well-respected faculty members lead graduate programs that prepare our alumni to be leaders in their fields.
Master’s & Specialist Programs
- M.A./Ed.S. in School Psychology
- M.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology
- M.Ed. in Exceptional Children and Youth
- M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
4 + 1 Programs (combined bachelor’s and master’s programs)
- Autism/Severe Disabilities
- Elementary Special Education
- Secondary Special Education
- Teaching English as a Second Language
Thinking of becoming a teacher?
Check out our Becoming a Teacher webpage.