Nancy Jordan & Jessica Namkung
Social Emotional Learning Plus Lab
Ogochukwu Chidinso Anisiobi
Ogochukwu Anisiobi is a PhD in Education student specializing in Learning Sciences in the School of Education at the University of Delaware. Her research is centered around children’s challenges in learning mathematics, focusing on factors such as motivation and anxiety. Ogochukwu holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria, along with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education from National Open University of Nigeria, and a Masters degree in Early Childhood Education from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
Prior to her academic pursuits, she worked as a Primary school teacher at Ogbor Primary School Ogidi, Anambra State, Nigeria, in collaboration with the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board. Ogochukwu’s research interest in addressing children’s learning difficulties in mathematics stem from the notable prevalence of math-related struggles among primary school pupils in Anambra State, Nigeria, particularly evident in their First School Leaving Certificate Examination results.
- M.S., Early Childhood and Primary Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria, 2021
- B.A., Philosophy, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria, 2012
- Kindergarten Teacher, Victory Foundation School, 2015-Present
- Social Studies Teacher, Community Secondary School, 2013-2014
Anisiobi, O.C., Wadi B.C. & Ushang, G.I. (2021), Effect of PowerPoint Presentation on Pupils’ Interest and Academic Achievement in Public Primary Schools in Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods, 09(11), 76-81. www.ijaresm.com
Anisiobi, O.C., & Obidike, N.D. (2020), Community Participation in Basic Education Delivery in Primary Schools in Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of Research, 07(02), 612-624. www.ijrjournal.com
- Anisiobi, O.C.. Community Participation in Basic Education Delivery in Primary Schools in Anambra State, Nigeri. Presented at the School of Post Graduate Hall, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
- Anisiobi, O.C.. A philosophical Critique of Gender Inequality in Nigerian Society. Presented to the Department of Philosophy, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.