School of Education
Graduate Programs Open House January 29
Are you considering graduate school to help advance your career?
Learn about our Graduate Programs within the School of Education, Human Development and Family Sciences, and several multi-disciplinary programs at our Open House.
Wednesday, January 29th, 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Willard Hall Education Building (Room 116), 16 W. Main Street, Newark, DE
- 5:00 to 5:45 p.m. General information and student panel
- 5:45 to 6:30 p.m. Breakout sessions by academic program
Graduates of our master’s and doctoral programs emerge with the knowledge and skills to advance their careers in education and human services. Join our in-person Open House to learn more about these programs.
- MA in Early Childhood Development and Programming
- EdD in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Educational Technology (online and on-campus options)
- MEd in Exceptional Children and Youth (online and on-campus options)
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language
Light refreshments will be served.
Parking for the Open House is available across the street at the Trabant University Center Parking Garage (Lot 17C). The rate at the Trabant garage is $2 per hour.
For more information or questions, please contact Christina Johnston, Assistant Dean for Graduate Student Services: email@example.com or (302) 831-6955.