School of Education
CEHD Graduate Programs Open House January 23
Are you considering graduate school to help advance your career?
Learn about our Graduate Programs within the School of Education, Human Development and Family Sciences, and several multi-disciplinary programs at one of our online or in-person Open Houses.
IN-PERSON OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday, January 23rd, 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Room 007 Willard Hall, 16 W. Main Street, Newark, DE
- 5:00 to 5:45 p.m. General information and student panel
- 5:45 to 6:30 p.m. Breakout sessions by academic program
Graduates of our master’s and doctoral programs emerge with the knowledge and skills to advance their careers in education and human services. Join our in-person Open House to learn more about these programs.
- PhD and MS in Human Development & Family Sciences
- EdD in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Educational Technology*
- MEd in Exceptional Children and Youth*
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language
- MA in Early Childhood Development and Programming
* Program also offered online.
Light refreshments will be served. Parking for the Open House is available across the street at the Trabant University Center Parking Garage (Lot 17C). The rate at the Trabant garage is $2 per hour.
Click here to register for our in-person Open House.
If you are interested in our programs but cannot attend these events, visit our Graduate Programs webpage and contact the program advisor.