School of Education
Dunlap scholarship available to support Ed.D. students
Lydia C. Dunlap Graduate Tuition Scholarship
The Lydia C. Dunlap Graduate Tuition Scholarship was established in September 2014, by an anonymous donor in memory of Lydia C. Dunlap, to support graduate students in the School of Education. In particular, the scholarship will support Ed.D. students in their final stages of their degree program. One scholarship will be awarded each year and funds will be used towards the payment of tuition. The scholarship is not renewable.
- Must have successfully completed course work and passed the ELP proposal defense
- Plan for completing the ELP is realistic
- Good academic standing
- An essay that explains the following:
- how the scholarship will enable the graduate student to complete the degree in a timely fashion
- the impact that the ELP will have on scholarship or practice
- financial need
- Two letters of recommendation (i.e., advisor and another faculty member)
- Copy of transcript
- CV or resume
All materials must be submitted to the chair of the Committee of Graduate Studies in Education (CGSE), Nancy Lavigne at email@example.com.
Deadline: May 16, 2016
Learn more about School of Education graduate programs. Our programs were recently ranked 35th in the nation by US News and World Report.