Online Master’s Programs
The School of Education’s well-respected faculty members lead flexible online programs informed by research that prepare our alumni to be leaders in their fields.
In 2019, we were ranked 46th in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Graduate Education programs.
Online M.Ed. in Exceptional Children and Youth
- Designed to develop professional educators committed to careers that involve children, youth, and adults with disabilities
- Appropriate for teachers with a teaching certificate in either general or special education who wish to develop advanced knowledge and skills.
Online M.Ed. in Literacy
- Designed to prepare current teachers and educators for certification as a Reading/Literacy specialist
- You will develop knowledge of the theoretical and evidenced foundations of reading and writing development
- Learn to plan culturally and linguistically relevant literacy instruction and support students in the use of digital literacy tools
Online M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
- Designed for teachers who would like to assume additional leadership roles within their schools, such as department chair, curriculum coordinator and more
- You will develop the insights needed to better manage your classroom and improve student outcomes
M.Ed. in Educational Technology
- Designed to provide a theoretical and a practical grounding in educational technology methods and techniques, emphasizing theories of teaching and learning that support these methods