Curriculum VitaeView CV
Methods for Unstructured and Difficult to use Data (MUDD) Lab
Educational Statistics and Research Methods
Jesse Eze is a Ph.D. in Education student specializing in Educational Statistics and Research Methods in the School of Education at the University of Delaware. His research interests include educational technology, curriculum development, cognition and mathematics anxiety, and education data sensitivity.
Jesse received his bachelor’s degree in Mathematics Education from University of Lagos.
- B.Ed., Mathematics Education, University of Lagos, Nigeria, 2019
- Mathematics and Statistics Tutor, Catalyst Tutorials, 2017-Present
- Mathematics and Statistics Teacher, Dan and Dav College, 2021
- Director of Education at ULSTESA, Unilag Chapter, 2019
- Mathematics Teacher, Akoka Junior High School, 2018-2019
Recent Honors and Awards
- Best Graduating Student, Mathematics Education Cohort, University of Lagos, 2020
- Annual Endowment Fund, University of Lagos, 2016-2019