Summer 2020 Online Courses
UD College of Education and Human Development Summer Courses
This summer, learn new skills, enhance your knowledge, and advance your career! UD’s College of Education and Human Development summer session offers fully online learning opportunities for early-career and experienced education professionals. Teachers, administrators and instructional aides in Delaware public and charter schools and Delaware residents automatically receive a tuition scholarship.
- Designing Online Instruction
- Multimedia Literacy
- Educational Technology Topics: Apple Teacher Certificate
- Childhood Literacy
- Functional Communications for Individuals with Autism and Severe Disabilities
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Education of Exceptional Children
- Educational Evaluation: Exceptional Children and Youth
- Special Education Instruction and Curriculum
- and many more!
Registration begins April 20. Please be aware of our graduate transfer of credit policy. If you are not certain about committing to a program, you are welcome to take up to three courses (nine credits) through Professional and Continuing Studies.