CEHD Graduate Programs Open House November 9
Considering graduate school to help advance your career?
Learn about our graduate programs within the School of Education, Human Development and Family Sciences, and several multi-disciplinary programs at one of our online or in-person CEHD Graduate Programs Open Houses.
In-Person Open House
November 9, 2018 4:15 to 6:00 pm
- PhD and MS Human Development & Family Sciences
- PhD in Education
- PhD in Economic Education
- EdD in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Educational Technology (online and on-campus options)
- MEd in Exceptional Children and Youth (online and on-campus options)
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language
- MA/EdS in School Psychology
- MA in Early Childhood Development and Programming
Light refreshments will be served. Parking for the Open House is available across the street at the Trabant University Center Parking Garage (Lot 17C). The rate at the Trabant garage is $2 per hour. Visit our registration page to learn more about the event and reserve your space.
Virtual Open Houses for Online Programs
October 17, 2018 5:30 to 6:30 pm (EST)
October 24, 2018 7:00 to 8:00 pm (EST)
For more information, please contact Christina Johnston, Assistant Dean for Graduate Student Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-6955.