The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- MacArthur and research team develop college writing intervention “I didn’t think this class was going to help me do anything else in college, but I was wrong. I ... Read More
- July 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More
- Karchmer-Klein receives 2016 Technology in Reading Research Award Rachel Karchmer-Klein, associate professor in the University of Delaware School of Education, has received the 2016 Technology in Reading Research ... Read More
- UD hosts national Mathematics Teacher Preparation Conference As part of a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant, the University of Delaware hosted the Mathematics Teacher Preparation Conference on ... Read More
- UD hosts Cross-University Collaborative Mentoring Conference The University of Delaware hosted the Cross-University Collaborative Mentoring Conference (CUCMC) on June 9-10, welcoming graduate students and their mentors ... Read More
- Mouza and Partner4CS team lead computational thinking workshop Twenty-seven teachers from over eighteen public and private schools around Delaware participated in the Partner4CS Summer 2016 Professional Development Workshop held June ... Read More