The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Bailes receives AERA Outstanding Dissertation Award Lauren Bailes, assistant professor in the University of Delaware’s School of Education (SOE), has received the 2016 Outstanding Dissertation Award ... Read More
- Hohensee receives NSF Early Career Development Program award Backward transfer is a concept generally associated with second language acquisition. It refers to the process of new language learning ... Read More
- Enhance teaching career online Being a successful classroom teacher requires an ever-expanding skill set. To help educators better meet the needs of their students — ... Read More
- April 2017 achievements Awards Marisa Kofke, a third-year doctoral student specializing in sociocultural and community-based approaches, was awarded the best graduate paper at the ... Read More
- Helping kids break the code NSF grants support community-based computer science programs to expand participation Teach kids how to program a toylike robot or a computer ... Read More
- May 17: Online M.Ed. in Literacy Virtual Info-Session Are you interested in earning your M.Ed. in Literacy and becoming a certified reading specialist? The University of Delaware is ... Read More