The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Negotiating Disability Faculty co-editors discuss new book on higher education Higher education too often excludes or discriminates against those with disabilities and must ... Read More
- Join the University of Delaware at its 2018 AERA Reception! UD’s College of Education and Human Development and the School of Education will host a reception for UD friends, faculty, ... Read More
- March 8: Book signing with CEHD alum Elena Delle Donne UD grad and Women’s National Basketball Association star wrote two books Former Blue Hens All-American and University of Delaware grad Elena ... Read More
- March 8: ‘Negotiating Disability’ Spring lecture to discuss book by UD faculty The University of Delaware’s Center for the Study of Diversity (CSD) will host ... Read More
- Feb. 21: Teacher of the Year Event with UD Alumni “During one of my education classes at the University of Delaware,” reflected UD School of Education alumna Tory Curtis, “I ... Read More
- CEHD Graduate Open House We invite you to join us on January 25 at 5:00 pm to learn about our graduate programs at our ... Read More