The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Centers from four of UD’s colleges enter into Social Studies Partnership Earlier this year, University of Delaware President Dennis Assanis reviewed his top priorities with UD’s Faculty Senate. Among those top ... Read More
- April 28: University of Delaware AERA Reception UD’s College of Education and Human Development and the School of Education will host a reception for UD alumni, faculty, ... Read More
- Golinkoff receives award for distinguished research in child development Roberta Golinkoff, Unidel H. Rodney Sharp Chair in the School of Education, and her long-time collaborator Kathryn Hirsh-Pasek, professor of ... Read More
- UD partners with Maryland schools on Bookworms literacy initiative “We are building good little readers,” said Melissa Malesh, a first grade teacher in the Cecil County Public Schools (CCPS). CCPS ... Read More
- April 26: Project Search education career fair If you are looking for a job in education, Project Search is the place for you. On Wednesday, April 26, more ... Read More
- George Bear honored with Lifetime Achievement Award George Bear, professor in the University of Delaware’s School of Education (SOE), has received the 2017 National Association of School ... Read More