The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- November 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More
- Joseph Henderson to speak on climate change education policy Nov. 30 The University of Delaware School of Education (SOE) colloquium series will continue on Wednesday, Nov. 30, with a presentation on ... Read More
- Cochran-Smith to present on "Teacher Preparation for Equity/Diversity" The University of Delaware’s School of Education (SOE) colloquium continues on Wednesday, Nov. 16, with a presentation on “Teacher Preparation ... Read More
- Angela Duckworth Teacher Education Conversation video Angela Duckworth, Christopher H. Browne Distinguished Professor of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, joined the UD College of Education ... Read More
- Collaboration to provide international internships for students In September, representatives from the University of Delaware and the American Community Schools Athens (ACS Athens) met in Newark to ... Read More
- Alumna Jennifer Nauman named National Distinguished Principal In her six years as principal at the Richard A. Shields Elementary School in Lewes, Delaware, University of Delaware alumna ... Read More