The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- UD hosts Cross-University Collaborative Mentoring Conference The University of Delaware hosted the Cross-University Collaborative Mentoring Conference (CUCMC) on June 9-10, welcoming graduate students and their mentors ... Read More
- Mouza and Partner4CS team lead computational thinking workshop Twenty-seven teachers from over eighteen public and private schools around Delaware participated in the Partner4CS Summer 2016 Professional Development Workshop held June ... Read More
- June 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More
- Democracy Project summer institute for teachers Twenty-five Delaware school teachers gathered in the University of Delaware’s Graham Hall on Monday, June 20, to begin the 18th ... Read More
- Drama in the classroom ArtsBridge scholar integrates drama into fifth grade literacy lessons Jessica Penney, a junior in the University of Delaware’s elementary teacher education ... Read More
- May 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More