The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Education colloquium series Presentations to demonstrate the value of teaching and learning in community settings The University of Delaware School of Education (SOE) colloquium ... Read More
- UD presented National Diversity Award Honor recognizes outstanding commitment to diversity, inclusion The University of Delaware has been presented the 2017 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity ... Read More
- IES grant expands Literacy Research in Delaware schools Literacy faculty Josh Wilson, Charles McArthur to test PEG writing software Over the past three years, Joshua Wilson, assistant professor in ... Read More
- Alumna begins tenure as Ursuline Academy President Trisha Medeiros cites education doctoral work as factor in leadership development This summer, Ursuline Academy in Wilmington, Delaware, welcomed University of ... Read More
- Climate change workshop for educators Delaware educators are invited to register for the Classroom Climate Change Conference Delaware educators are invited to register for the Classroom ... Read More
- National assessments show UD students are ready to teach State of Delaware now requires teachers to pass a national exam For education majors to become licensed, certified teachers, many states ... Read More