The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Spring 2017 colloquium series begins February 22 The University of Delaware’s School of Education (SOE) colloquium series continues on Wednesday, Feb. 22, with a presentation on “Supporting ... Read More
- UD to host fourth annual Education Technology Conference Educational technology has created new possibilities as well as increased expectations and challenges for educators. Technology allows educators to enhance their ... Read More
- Summit for CS education to be held on March 23 Partner4CS and the Delaware Department of Education will jointly host a Summit for Computer Science Education on March 23 at ... Read More
- UD researchers look at value of doctor of education capstone process In education leadership programs across the country, doctor of education (Ed.D.) candidates are tasked with identifying a significant educational problem ... Read More
- One dozen school leaders graduate from UD's Principal Preparation Program Delaware now has a dozen new aspiring school leaders, graduates of an alternative certification program at the University of Delaware. ... Read More
- Jackie Wilson facilitates national networking for women In Delaware, just under a third of the public school districts are led by women. According to a 2015 study by ... Read More