The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Ode to Georgetown Associate of Arts Program Now in Newark, elementary education senior thriving Erika Komp admitted to feeling a little disappointed when all her friends went away ... Read More
- Launching the Partnership for Healthy Communities Partnership to mobilize UD’s research, education, public service efforts University of Delaware President Dennis Assanis launched the UD Partnership for Healthy ... Read More
- Fontana Financial Literacy Fund Gift from UD alumna Donna Fontana to impact more than 700 teachers and 80,000 students in Delaware During her time as ... Read More
- Wilson’s Spencer grant to improve assessment of students’ writing skills Automated essay-scoring system helps teachers provide more meaningful feedback Over the past three years, Joshua Wilson, assistant professor in the University ... Read More
- CEHD Graduate Programs Open House We invite you to attend our CEHD Graduate Programs Open House. Visit our registration page to learn more about the ... Read More
- November 16: M.Ed in Teacher Leadership Info Session Are you interested in earning your M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership and developing skills for leadership roles in your school or ... Read More