The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- CEHD Graduate Programs Open House We invite you to attend our CEHD Graduate Programs Open House on November 10, 2017 from 2:30-4:30 pm in 116 ... Read More
- November 1: Online M.Ed. in Literacy Info-Session Are you interested in earning your M.Ed. in Literacy and working as a certified literacy specialist? The University of Delaware ... Read More
- Computer science for everyone Two UD professors watch governor sign law requiring public high schools to teach computer science A new law will require every ... Read More
- Education colloquium series Presentations to demonstrate the value of teaching and learning in community settings The University of Delaware School of Education (SOE) colloquium ... Read More
- UD presented National Diversity Award Honor recognizes outstanding commitment to diversity, inclusion The University of Delaware has been presented the 2017 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity ... Read More
- IES grant expands Literacy Research in Delaware schools Literacy faculty Josh Wilson, Charles McArthur to test PEG writing software Over the past three years, Joshua Wilson, assistant professor in ... Read More