The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Innovative teaching in literacy education Sharon Walpole honored with international teaching award Sharon Walpole, professor in the University of Delaware School of Education (SOE) and director ... Read More
- Linking Mathematics Research to Classroom Practice Amanda Jansen and colleagues receive award for Rough Draft mathematics publication Writing rough drafts, discussing ideas with peers, and revising are ... Read More
- Partnership for Public Education supports public education Conference brings together faculty, school and district partners More than 120 University of Delaware faculty and staff, K-12 school leaders, and ... Read More
- Commencement 2018 https://youtu.be/IzvqpcxCWis Assanis tells graduates to change the world, Mosko says be fearless and kind A sea of soon-to-be-graduating Blue Hens paraded onto ... Read More
- UD confers record number of doctorates President Assanis urges all to invest their knowledge and creativity in service to the world The ranks of doctoral students continue ... Read More
- Honoring excellence in teaching, advising, scholarship Faculty, graduate students win top awards Eight members of the University of Delaware faculty have been recognized for outstanding work in ... Read More