The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Honoring excellence in teaching, advising, scholarship Faculty, graduate students win top awards Eight members of the University of Delaware faculty have been recognized for outstanding work in ... Read More
- May 9: 2018 UD Library Associates Faculty Lecture with Bob Hampel Professor Bob Hampel to speak on the value of shortcuts in education Whether it’s Cliff Notes or a three-year bachelor’s degree, ... Read More
- Communicating Educational Research to the Public Roberta Golinkoff and colleague Kathryn Hirsh-Pasek awarded public communication award Roberta Golinkoff, Unidel H. Rodney Sharp Chair in University of Delaware’s ... Read More
- May 9: Online M.Ed. in Literacy Info Session Are you interested in earning your M.Ed. in Literacy and working as a certified literacy specialist? The University of Delaware ... Read More
- 2019 U.S. News graduate rankings UD graduate programs listed among the nation's best In the 2019 U.S. News and World Report’s Best Graduate Schools rankings, 10 ... Read More
- Ferretti and Hiebert publish new collection on Teachers, Teaching, and Reform Book advocates reforming education through collaborative decision-making Since the publication of A Nation at Risk, education reform has centered on teacher ... Read More