The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- CEHD Graduate Programs Open House November 9 Considering graduate school to help advance your career? Learn about our graduate programs within the School of Education, Human Development and ... Read More
- In Memoriam: Frank B. Murray Colleagues remember professor and former education dean Frank B. Murray, who served as dean of the then-College of Education at the ... Read More
- From fractions struggle to fractions success Education professors collaborate with local schools in fractions intervention For many elementary and middle school children, fractions are the scariest topic ... Read More
- New appointment in the School of Education Chrystalla Mouza named director of the School of Education Chrystalla Mouza, interim director and professor in the School of Education (SOE) ... Read More
- Closing the gap in computer science Interdisciplinary UD team help teachers broaden participation in computer science How can we encourage young women and students from under-represented backgrounds ... Read More
- Inspirational teaching in high school chemistry Alumnus Nader Makarious honored with regional chemistry teaching award When we think of high school chemistry, we don’t often think about ... Read More