The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Jackie Wilson facilitates national networking for women In Delaware, just under a third of the public school districts are led by women. According to a 2015 study by ... Read More
- CEHD Graduate Programs Open House January 19 Is beginning a graduate program on your list of professional goals for the New Year? Join the College of Education ... Read More
- Breakthrough internship: UD education student works as teaching fellow After spending the summer working as a teaching fellow with Breakthrough Santa Fe in New Mexico, University of Delaware student ... Read More
- University officially launches Partnership for Public Education The University of Delaware officially launched its Partnership for Public Education at the Vision Coalition of Delaware’s ninth annual conference, ... Read More
- UD partners with Christina School District to improve literacy and behavior at Stubbs On Dec. 19, UD's College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) signed a partnership agreement with Christina School District to ... Read More
- Golinkoff will receive Society for Research in Child Development distinguished award Roberta Golinkoff, Unidel H. Rodney Sharp Chair in the School of Education, and her long-time collaborator Kathryn Hirsh-Pasek, professor of ... Read More