The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Register in May: Online special education program About 6.5 million young people (about 13 percent of all public school students nationwide) receive special education services each year, ... Read More
- Georgene Troseth to discuss early learning from interactive digital media The University of Delaware School of Education (SOE) colloquium series continues on Wednesday afternoon, March 22. with a presentation on “Tapping into ... Read More
- February 2017 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More
- Hiebert receives national award for distinguished research in teacher education James Hiebert, Robert J. Barkley Professor in the University of Delaware School of Education, is the recipient of the 2017 ... Read More
- Students, teachers benefit from computerized essay assessment system “Pick one place you’d like to go in the world and explain why.” This is an example of a typical ... Read More
- De Novais to discuss teaching about race in college classrooms The University of Delaware School of Education (SOE) colloquium series continues on Wednesday, March 8, with a presentation on “Brave ... Read More