The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Diversity Summit Program explores social justice, ways to work toward inclusive excellence More than 200 University of Delaware staff members attended the first ... Read More
- June 22: Online M.Ed. in Literacy Info Session Are you interested in earning your M.Ed. in Literacy and becoming a certified reading specialist? The University of Delaware is ... Read More
- Engaging partners in public education Partnership for Public Education hosts academy to build relationships More than 60 faculty, staff and professionals attended the University of Delaware ... Read More
- ETE students receive Hearst Foundation Scholarship Undergraduates Bundy, Mejia receive Hearst Scholarship for ASPIRE leadership University of Delaware elementary teacher education (ETE) students Ayanna Bundy and Nicole ... Read More
- May 2017 achievements Commencement Congratulations to our College of Education and Human Development graduates! The University of Delaware’s 168th Commencement ceremony marked a milestone ... Read More
- Distinguished dissertations Top honors for research in engineering, biology, sociology, economics education, political science, art history Completing the defining piece of doctoral study ... Read More