The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Rochester’s Brockenbrough to speak in SOE series The University of Delaware School of Education (SOE) colloquium continues on Wednesday, Oct. 19, with a presentation on “Queering Sexy ... Read More
- SOE graduates light up Wilmington's Edison School When Elizabeth Yates, assistant principal at Thomas A. Edison Charter School, was asked why her school had hired five University ... Read More
- September 2016 Achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More
- UD alumnus Scali receives President’s Award for teaching excellence University of Delaware alumnus John Scali has been presented the President’s Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST), ... Read More
- October 11: Teacher Education Conversation with Angela Duckworth With the College of Education and Human Development and the Center for the Study of Diversity, the School of Education ... Read More
- August 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More