The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- UD alumnus Scali receives President’s Award for teaching excellence University of Delaware alumnus John Scali has been presented the President’s Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST), ... Read More
- October 11: Teacher Education Conversation with Angela Duckworth With the College of Education and Human Development and the Center for the Study of Diversity, the School of Education ... Read More
- August 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More
- Colloquium series on diversity, digital media, and science standards The University of Delaware’s School of Education (SOE) colloquium series begins Wednesday, Sept. 21, with a presentation on “Raising Race ... Read More
- UD Student Literacy Council Receives ILA Honor Council Award The tagline for the University of Delaware’s Student Literacy Council (SLC) says it all — “Promoting literacy, unlocking potential.” For seven ... Read More
- MacArthur and research team develop college writing intervention “I didn’t think this class was going to help me do anything else in college, but I was wrong. I ... Read More