The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Invited speaker Steve Graham to discuss writing development The University of Delaware School of Education’s spring colloquium series continues on Wednesday, May 4, with a presentation from Steve ... Read More
- Dunlalp scholarship available to support Ed.D. students Lydia C. Dunlap Graduate Tuition Scholarship The Lydia C. Dunlap Graduate Tuition Scholarship was established in September 2014, by an anonymous ... Read More
- UD researchers develop iSeeNCode app to support literacy research With the attention that the Common Core State Standards give to writing, and the writing requirements in the new Smarter ... Read More
- ETE major Lucy Font integrates dance into math lessons The University of Delaware offers numerous academic and research related avenues for its students. Lucy Font, an elementary education major ... Read More
- Register for the Cross-University Collaborative Mentoring Conference Cross-University Collaborative Mentoring Conference University of Delaware, Embassy Suites Hotel, Newark, DE June 9 (evening reception) & June 10, 2016 The 16th annual ... Read More
- March 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More