The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Education professor to share in $1.46 million grant Amanda Jansen will study mathematics motivation and engagement When children are young, they are mathematically curious all of the time. We ... Read More
- Building Leaders 4 Peace UD alumna founded Peace Camp initiative for young adults During a Building Leaders 4 Peace Peace Camp in July 2017, Martha, ... Read More
- Support the School of Education on #GivingTuesday The School of Education is a vibrant learning community of faculty and students preparing well-educated, reflective and enthusiastic educators to ... Read More
- Education shortcuts: worthwhile or worthless? School of Education professor Robert Hampel publishes book on A History of Shortcuts in American Education “A Fascinating Money-Making Art Career ... Read More
- Ode to Georgetown Associate of Arts Program Now in Newark, elementary education senior thriving Erika Komp admitted to feeling a little disappointed when all her friends went away ... Read More
- Launching the Partnership for Healthy Communities Partnership to mobilize UD’s research, education, public service efforts University of Delaware President Dennis Assanis launched the UD Partnership for Healthy ... Read More