The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- CEHD Graduate Open House We invite you to join us on January 25 at 5:00 pm to learn about our graduate programs at our ... Read More
- Laura Eisenman honored for disability advocacy UD Office of Disability Support Services helps students with a range of challenges Building an environment of inclusive excellence is a ... Read More
- In support of graduate scholarship Unidel Foundation grant supports distinguished graduate scholars program Interim Provost Robin W. Morgan has announced a $2.5 million grant from the ... Read More
- Education professor to share in $1.46 million grant Amanda Jansen will study mathematics motivation and engagement When children are young, they are mathematically curious all of the time. We ... Read More
- Building Leaders 4 Peace UD alumna founded Peace Camp initiative for young adults During a Building Leaders 4 Peace Peace Camp in July 2017, Martha, ... Read More
- Support the School of Education on #GivingTuesday The School of Education is a vibrant learning community of faculty and students preparing well-educated, reflective and enthusiastic educators to ... Read More