The School of Education within the College of Education and Human Development is a nationally recognized and authoritative source of knowledge about the practices that impact students’ academic and social development and educators’ professional development. Our 54 faculty members work with over 900 students in our diverse undergraduate programs and graduate programs.
- Celebration of Excellence recognizes faculty research, teaching, and service Research, education and service are the three tenets embraced by the University of Delaware’s College of Education and Human Development ... Read More
- Allison Karpyn receives Fulbright to study global food insecurity Allison Karpyn, associate director of the Center for Education Research and Social Policy (CRESP) and associate professor of education and ... Read More
- Alumna Melanie Mundell named Delaware Bio Educator of the Year Melanie Mundell, a University of Delaware alumna, has been selected as the 2016 Delaware Bio Educator of the Year for ... Read More
- April 2016 achievements Please join the School of Education in congratulating its faculty, students, and SOE colleagues in affiliated centers on their achievements ... Read More
- Sharon Walpole develops open-access elementary English curriculum In order to help children read more complex texts, Sharon Walpole, professor in the University of Delaware School of Education, ... Read More
- Steele Symposium showcases graduate student research When keynote speaker Kevin F. Miller asked attendees at the University of Delaware College of Education and Human Development’s Steele ... Read More