School of Education
Research on Curricular Alignment Partnerships
Educational Statistics and Research Methods
Latrice Marianno is a Ph.D. in Educational Statistics and Research Methods student in the School of Education at the University of Delaware. Her current research interests involve evaluating initiatives and interventions designed to improve outcomes for low-income and minority students as well as understanding the role of data and research in educator decision-making.
Prior to pursuing her doctoral degree, Latrice earned her M.S.Ed in Education Policy from the University of Pennsylvania and her B.A. in Political Science from Rutgers University. She has several years of experience in youth development through which she developed and implemented programming for K-12 students as well as young adults seeking assistance with education and employment.
- B.A., Political Science, Rutgers University, Rutgers, NJ
- M.S.Ed., Education Policy, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Graduate Research Assistant, School of Education, University of Delaware, 2020–present
- Research Assistant (Internship), School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, 2020–2020
- Graduate Assistant, Consortium for Policy Research in Education, Philadelphia, PA, 2019–2020
- Assistant Program Director & Career Coach, Aspire Youth Development, Lumberton, NJ, 2016–2019
- Strategic Initiatives Manager & Youth Development Coordinator, YMCA Gloucester County, Woodbury, NJ, 2012–2016