University of Delaware Online
Advance Your Learning – Online
There is a growing demand across the nation for skilled teacher leaders. Obtaining a graduate degree from a leading research university will prepare you to take on greater responsibility, share your understanding of new standards and best practices, and become a guiding force in your school.
The University of Delaware prides itself on being at the forefront of teaching and innovation. This proven academic approach extends to the curriculum of our online master of education in teacher leadership. It brings together expert faculty, experiential learning and the flexible access only online learning offers.
As an educational professional, you’ll find our online format provides you with a practical, convenient way to advance your skills while still maintaining your busy career schedule.
Our online platform promotes interactive, collaborative and active learning through:
- On-Demand Video Resources: Learn from faculty and your fellow students by accessing video resources and collaboration tools at any time, on your phone, tablet or computer
- Interactive Assignments: Engage in learning through active participation in learning exercises
- Learning communities: Collaborate with student colleagues and faculty through discussion forums and a variety of easy-to-use learning technologies designed to empower peer learning
- Application: Bridge the gap between research and application by applying the latest research to your school or district context
- Technical Support: Rely on IT support, available 24 hours a day, every day, from the moment you enroll until the day you graduate
Students in our online M.Ed. in teacher leadership can also take advantage of many of the support services provided to UD on-campus students. Upon graduation, you are even invited to participate in our commencement ceremony.
Learn how to lead from the classroom, influence your colleagues and affect change in your school.