The following requirements must be fulfilled to be considered for admission to the M.Ed. in teacher leadership.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A copy of the candidate’s teaching license
- Full-time employment as a certified teacher
- Three letters of recommendation from professionals that can attest to the candidate’s teaching, leadership, and academic potential
- TOEFL, if non-native speaker
- A written statement to determine program “fit”, including language which indicates the candidate’s understanding of the online program demands