Curriculum VitaeView CV
- Elizabeth Farley-Ripple, Henry May
- Research Assistant, Delaware Education Research & Development Center
Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics
Xiaoxue Zhang is a Ph.D. student specializing in Evaluation Measurement and Statistics at the University of Delaware. Zhang obtained her B.A. in English Language and Literature from China. She then went on to earn an M.S. in Education from the University of Pennsylvania. Prior to beginning her doctoral studies, Zhang gained extensive research experience from her association with UC Berkeley Lawrence Hall of Science, Penn Center for Minority Serving Institutions, Pennlincs, and Research for Action. Presently she is a research assistant at the Delaware Education Research & Development Center.
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, Zhejiang Agricultural & Forestry University, China
- Exchange Student, University of South Carolina Upstate, Spartanburg, SC
- M.S. in Education, University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Research Assistant, Delaware Education Research & Development Center (2016–Present)
- Research Associate, UC Berkeley Lawrence Hall of Science (2015–2016)
- Research Assistant, Penn Center for Minority Serving Institutions (2014–2015)
- Research Assistant, Pennlincs (2013–2015)
- Research Analyst Intern, Research for Action (2014)
- Scull, J., Zhang, X., & Bowden, J. (2015, April). Perceptual learning technology in 6th-grade mathematics education. Poster session presented at the meeting of the American Educational Research Association (AERA), Chicago, IL.
- Zhang, X., Meirer, S., Yosef, G., & Marlow, D. (2011, November). College level ESOL: Students’ perspectives from around the globe. Presented at the meeting of Carolina TESOL Association, Asheville, NC.